We supply galvanised steel farm gates and metal gate posts which are manufactured by leaders within the agricultural market; Batemans, IAE and Ritchie to name a few.
Prices for our best selling 7 bar galvanised farm gate: we supply a full range of other gates.
| 7 bar galvanised gate|| 7 bar painted gate|| |
| Size|| Price (+ VAT)|| Price (+ VAT)|| |
| 4ft|| £48.00 + VAT|| -|
| 5ft|| £51.00 + VAT|| -|
| 6ft|| £54.00 + VAT|| -|
| 7ft|| £57.00 + VAT|| -|
| 8ft|| £61.00 + VAT||-|
| 9ft|| £66.00 + VAT|| -|
| 10ft|| £68.00 + VAT|| £48.00 + VAT|
| 11ft|| £72.00 + VAT|| -|
| 12ft|| £74.00 + VAT|| £54.00 + VAT|
| 13ft|| £80.00 + VAT|| -|
| 14ft|| £87.00 + VAT|| -|
| 15ft|| £91.00 + VAT|| £65.00 + VAT|
| 16ft|| £96.00 + VAT|| -|
All galvanised steel farm gates are suitable for a wide range of different environments; half-meshed gates are excellent for field or general use, heavy stockyard and sheeted gates are suitable for yards, handling areas and cattle buildings.
The galvanised gates we supply can also be made to measure to suit your application. Standard gates are 1145mm high and have 19mm hinge eyes, except for the heavy stockyard and sheeted gates, which are 1270mm high and come with 25mm hinge eyes.
Galvanised steel gates:
- 3 specifications of 7 rail box end field gates which all have RHS bracing as standard for improved strength
- 5 rail half mesh quality field gates which are ideally suited for containing small animals and young stock
- 4 rail fully meshed gates
- 6 rail sturdy medium weight field gates
- 8 rail medium weight double braced field gates for use where extra height is required
- Sheeted gates for medium to heavy duty
- 3 railed fully meshed gates
- 5 rail strong gates suitable for use in open cattle yards
- Deer gates are offered in three designs
- Wheeled cattle hurdles for situations where a temporary/movable barrier is required
- Barrier gates suitable for closing off vehicle access
- Bridal/kissing gates
- Estate gates
Posts, post drivers and gate fittings:
We can provide posts in a variety of sizes to complement the gate ranges we sell and fittings to hang the gate and a range of systems for connecting the gates together, from drop-over frames to hook-and-chain fasteners.
- We offer a range of hanging and slamming posts to suit all of our gates, available in either tube or square section
- Special posts such as a dual hanging/slam posts are also available to order
- Hinged hooks on square/vertical drilled plates
- Hinged hooks on left and right hand angle drilled plates
- Holding back chain assembly
- Hinge hook to drive
- Hook on shank
- Slotted plate bolts
- Loop bolt plates
- Padlockable drop bolts
- Bolt on support wheels
- And many more
Take a look at our gate fittings page.
CALL US for stock availability, current prices and available discount on large orders.